- OLT Assembly Building
- With the nation’s largest pre-installation and OLT (off-line test) facility, we guarantee quick, high-quality installation.
Provided with the opportunity to operate our up to 120 robots and run networking tests, our customers are free to observe all steps in the painting process—of sealing base, primer, and clear coats—at our OLT assembly building.
Before installation at the customer’s facilities, all of the systems are tested at our OLT facility for 72 hours in order to identify any potential problems in advance. Through such thorough system testing, DOOLIM-YASKAWA strives to provide systems of the utmost stability, thereby building customer loyalty.
DOOLIM-YASKAWA’ OLT facility makes it possible for our customers to reduce installation time by up to two weeks, allowing them to install the systems during summer vacation or major holidays, thereby minimizing monetary loss caused by production delays and maximizing return on investment.
- Simultaneous intermediate and final painting process line testing
- Simultaneous primer line testing
- Simultaneous installation of up to 120 robots
- Simultaneous testing of up to nine processes
- Reduction of installation time by up to 15 days