- R&D Center
- Powerhouse of new and improved painting technology for better painting quality and productivity.
- Our R&D Center is making active endeavor for our customers’ long-term growth utilizing our extensive experience and customers’ feedbacks
DOOLIM-YASKAWA established its R&D Center in 2000 to improve the final quality of our products and the efficiency of our painting equipment.
The Center is to develop next-generation painting technology, including core technology to support the continuous growth of our customers,
– Monitoring systems is to allow practicing predictive maintenance through continuous checking of painting systems.
– Vision system is to point the exact location of quality gap of painting or sealing to meet sensitive quality standards
Research Area /
- Monitoring system that manages operation rate
- HMI system that increases convenience
- Vision and inspection system that improves quality and productivity
- Localization of core parts to ensure effective customer support